1. PRIVACY INFORMATION
1. "Personal Information" in the privacy information is "Personal Information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, information on living individuals including information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact number, other description, etc.
2. "History information and characteristic information" of privacy information means any information other than "Personal Information" specified above, and the services used including the product purchased, the history of the page or advertisement viewed, search keywords searched, the date of use, the method of use, the usage environment, the postal code, etc. used by the User; as well as the gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, position information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc., of the User.
2. PRIVACY INFORMATION COLLECTION METHOD
1. The Company may ask for Personal Information of the User ("Registered User" is synonymous, hereinafter referred to as "User") that may included but is not limited to name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc., when the User registers to the Services. In addition, the Company may collect transaction records including the User's Personal Information made between the User and affiliated parties, and information on settlement from the Company's partners (hereinafter referred to as "Partners").
2. In regards to the User, the Company will gather information when the User uses the services of the Company and/or Partners or browse pages including and not limited to, the services and software used, the products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, the search keywords searched, the date and time of usage, the usage method, the usage environment (in case of using through a mobile terminal, the communication status of the terminal, various setting information on use, etc.), history information such as IP address, cookie information, position information, terminal individual identification information and characteristic information, etc., used by the User.
3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
The purpose for which the Company collects and uses Personal Information is as follows.
(1) To display the information concerning registration information such as name, address, contact information, used services, purchased goods, and their fees, in order to allow the User to view and modify registered information
(2) To use the contact information such as name, address, etc. in case of using e-mail address to notify or contact the User, sending Products to the User and general communication as and when necessary
(3) To use the information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. in order to confirm the identity of the User
(4) To display the information registered in the Company on the input screen and transferring it to other services, etc. (including those provided by Partners), based on the instructions of the User, in order to make it easy for the User to input data
(5) To use the information for identifying individual such as usage, name and address, in order to refuse the use by the User violating the Terms of Services of this Service or the intending to use the Service for fraudulent/unfair purposes
(6) To use the information necessary for the Company to provide services to the User, usage status of the User's services, contact information, etc., in order to respond to inquiries from the User
(7) To accompany the above purposes of use
4. THIRD PARTY PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Except for the following cases, the Company will not provide Personal Information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the User in advance, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
(1) Based on laws and ordinances
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the individual himself/herself
(3) When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of the individual himself/herself
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public entity or a person receiving a consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, when there is a risk of interfering with the performance of the affairs by obtaining the consent of the individual himself/herself
(5) When notifying or publishing the following matters in advance
i. Including provisions to third parties for purposes of use
ii. Data items provided to third parties
iii. Means or method of provision to a third party
iv. Stopping the provision of Personal Information to third parties in response to the request of the individual
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of Personal Information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) When Personal Information is to be provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When Personal Information is to be used in cooperation with a specific individual and to notify the individual in advance about that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to be used jointly, about the purpose of use of the User and management of the personal information about the name or names of the responsible individuals, or when the information is converted to a state that the individual can easily access
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
1. When the Company is requested to disclose Personal Information from the individual, the Company will disclose it to person without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, the Company may not disclose all or part of it, and if the Company decides not to disclose it, the Company will notify the individual so without delay.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the Company's business
(3) In case of violating other laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose information other than Personal Information such as history information and characteristic information.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION CORRECTION AND/OR DELETION
1. If the Personal Information held by the Company is erroneous information, the User may request the Company to correct or delete personal information by the procedure specified by the Company.
2. The Company will correct or delete the Personal Information without delay and notify the User if the Company decides that it is necessary to receive the request from the User and comply with the request.
7. SUSPENSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION USE, ETC.
From the individual himself/herself, due to reasons that Personal Information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it is acquired by means of fraud, in cases where suspension or elimination of such use is requested (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc."), necessary investigation is carried out without delay, etc., the use of Personal Information will be suspended based on the result and the Company notify the individual to that effect. Provided, however, that if it is difficult to do so, such as when suspension of use of Personal Information, etc., is expensive, and if it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual, the Company will take this alternative.
8. CHANGES TO THE PRIVATE POLICY
1. The contents of this Policy can be changed without notifying the User.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
For inquiries regarding this Policy, please contact by the following contact information.
Address: 3-7-13 Akasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo 4th Floor Akasaka HM Building
Company name: Aeria Corporation
Department in charge: Block chain Escrow platform · Customer Service